Monday, September 29, 2008

The start of week 29

It’s a typical Monday morning so far. I am here at work, and that is about it. My weekend was rather uneventful. I cleaned too much on Saturday, and thus paid for it yesterday. I went to bed around 10 on Saturday night, and then slept until about 11am on Sunday. I got up and ate, and fell back asleep on the couch around 12:30 and didn't wake until close to 5pm! So, my Sunday was basically non-existent. And guess what? I still slept hard last night. In fact, I slept so soundly that I only got up once to use the bathroom. That is HUGE for me right now. I have been a get up 3-4x a night for the past 2 week’s girl. So, it may not have just been the cleaning that did me in. I haven’t been getting solid sleep lately. I am feeling a little better today; I still feel like I could sleep all day, but I don’t feel like I could collapse. So, I guess the almost 18hrs of sleep helped!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hang in there. I remember those days of just crashing. It is good for you to get caught up on your sleep. I can't believe we are on "baby watch" 2008, lol. First Beth, then a friend of ours and then you. Can't wait to see all the little guys!