Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching up...

I feel like time has absolutely been stolen from me. I can't believe how long it has been since I posted pics, or just an update in general. This one will be short, and I am only going to post one pic for now. :-) I promise I will get caught up eventually! We are doing great! Ryan is growing by leaps and bounds; he weighs over 7lbs now! He doesn't even look like the same baby. He is starting to smile a lot and I think he will start really cooing in the next week. Hopefully by Christmas, so my Mom can experience it. I will be going back to work on the 30th. :-( But, we found a great lady to keep him in her home. So, no daycare! Woohoo! Well, I have to get a few things done while he is asleep, so I am going to go now. Enjoy this pic! As you can see he has quite the personality!


No comments: