Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catching up...

I haven’t blogged in quite a while. I felt like I needed to get myself under control before trying to write anything. I feel like my job has been choking the life out of me. I really hate it. Banking just isn’t a great career right now. As if the world isn’t a hard enough place to survive in, try being in the financial industry. I think I could be a little more optimistic if I didn’t see the downfall every day. Its different when you are right in the middle. Granted, my bank isn’t going through what a lot are, but it is still hard to survive. People clump banks together in their minds. Anyway, enough with my woe is me paragraph!
How many of you are ready for spring??? I am ready for winter to be a distant memory. We have had a taste of warm weather this past week and I am ready for a real serving! I can’t wait to be able to take Ryan out for walks in the jogging stroller on the beach. I want to soak in as much of it as I can before we move. We are still not sure when we will be moving, which is very annoying. I am a planner.
Ryan is growing so much! I can’t believe that he will be 5 months soon! Where has the time gone? He weighs 14 lbs, as of last Saturday. We just had a round of pink eye, luckily I didn’t get it. Poor Jake had an ear infection, pink eye, and strep throat. He is finally getting better. I had gotten used to him not talking, so night before last when I was trying to go to sleep, I thought he had taken a shot of caffeine because he wouldn’t shut up! Lol! I’m so glad he is feeling better. I missed our conversation times.

Well, that is about it for blogging today. I really don’t have anything else to catch you up on, for now!

4 comments:

BE said...

Time does fly, I can't believe how quickly Ryan is growing. I love to see new pics of him on your FB page. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

So glad you folks are well. I'd love to see that cute baby before he's a cute toddler!
Love, Judy

Shannon said...

Oh, I would love to take daily walks on the beach! Looking forward to warmer weather too!!!!

Rockin' it up said...

where are you guys moving to? Albemarle perhaps?