Monday, July 7, 2008

Time in a bottle....if only!

Where does time go? I am over 17 weeks pregnant, and it seems impossible that I could be almost half way through with this pregnancy. I guess I should be thankful that time has passed so gracefully, but it bothers me instead. I can’t help but think that if time is going this fast now, what will it be like when the baby is actually here? Tomorrow is my cousin CJ’s b-day; he will be 16. That scares the poo out of me. I remember when he came home from the hospital! When I was 10, I would go and take care of him while my aunt was going through chemo. He was 2 then. How can he be 16??? Will my children grow that fast? Will the years just be a blur? Of course they will. I know they will. I guess the only way to survive is to just slow down a little and enjoy the blur.

No comments: