Monday, March 10, 2008

Today Rocked!

Today was a really good day for me! I had two new tellers start, which I was worried about, but they did great. I received a call about Piano lessons and I have a new student starting tomorrow evening. I am so excited! When we moved I had to drop all my students. I didn’t realize how much I missed teaching until today. I can’t wait! I spoke with Matt; I may have found him a job and a roommate. And, he said that he made A’s on his midterms. Also, I spoke to my MK consultant about possibly selling MK, and that went really well. We had a nice lunch at a local cafĂ©; my salad was awesome. Also, Rafaella’s, a local Italian restaurant brought us lunch, so I have that to eat for supper. Yum! So, all in all, this day rocked! The rest of the week has a lot to live up to! J

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Heather....the new student is me. Just kidding, lol. You should def sell MK. After you blogged about it, I bought the mineral wear foundation from my Pilates teacher on Friday. And talked another mom into getting it. I can't wait to try it out. (also got a brush, the buddies keep destroying mine). Okay, all of the talk about Italian has made me hungry, gotta go eat breakfast now.