Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Weekend

Have you ever had a day when you just felt bad? You aren't sick; you just feel like poo? Well for me that day has been today. I haven't had a day like this in a while. All day I have just been tired, lethargic if you will. I've tried a little caffeine, I've tried eating fruit, I've tried eating a good meal. I thought I might be dehydrated, so I have drank water. Nothing has helped. I am really hoping that I am feeling better tomorrow. Otherwise, I may try to leave work a little early. I really wish I had another day in this weekend.

On a brighter side, Jake and went and got new phones today! :-) The buttons on my old phone didn't work! Although, I did feel like had abandoned an old friend when I left it. That phone and I had been through a lot.

Well, I am going to bed now. Maybe if I get a little extra sleep I will feel better in the morning.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope you feel better soon!

BE said...

Hope your feeling better today! Have fun with your new phone. :) Brandy

Rockin' it up said...

i just started today so I feel like crap. Dave says that's no reason to be grumpy and take things out on him. I said it's a perfect reason :). Anyway, I'm going to Pigeon Forge w/ Dave and his parents today. Hopefully the Ibprofen will kick in soon and my bitchiness will subside. yay!