Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Coordination and the lack there of...

I was just thinking about how uncoordinated I am. It is really strange, how I can sit down and play Bach on the piano, yet I can't walk without hurting myself! I seriously walk into a door frame at least once a week, most times more. I drop things all the time. When I drink out of a glass, I will miss my mouth and pour water all over myself. You would think that was like Martin Short's character in Pure Luck. If there is a broken chair in the room, I will sit in it. Last night I went bowling with the girls from work, and I almost took out one of my tellers with the ball! Yet, through all of this I can pull out music and play it like it is nothing hard at all. I think that at a very young age, while I was still developing my coordination skills, I put all my efforts in piano. Perhaps my brain focused so hard in this one area that everything else suffered! :-)

No comments: