Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday's gone with the wind...

Deciding what to write usually isn't a problem for me. Today, however, that is not the case. My day was very ordinary. I had my monthly meeting at work, which went really well. I am officially finished with the whole kidney stone episode, which makes me very happy. I slept good last night. Oh, I had to take a freezing cold shower this morning, which put me in a less that thrilled mood for the first part of the morning. I went to VS and got PJ's on an awesome sale. Matt called, which was also awesome, we hadn't really talked in a while. Other than that, not a lot has happened. I guess I should be thankful. It isn't very often that I have a day that is just a day. :-) So, now that I have told you about my day.... How was yours?

1 comment:

BE said...

Glad your kidney stone is gone. I am sure that could not have been fun at all. Nice to be able to keep up with you, now that we don't see you anymore.