Friday, January 4, 2008

Work

I am sitting at work bored out of my mind. There is nothing to do, and it has been unreasonably slow today. I am still suffering from this damn kidney stone. The pain is lower, so I think I will pass it soon. I really wish I could be home asleep right now!
I am going to go rent an old Cary Grant movie tonight. It will either be Operation Petticoat, or Father Goose. Both are really funny, so I can't decide. Although, I heard that Shoot Em' Up would make me laugh so hard, I would pass the kidney stone laughing.... So, I may get that.
I also can't decide what to fix for dinner this weekend. I am thinking chicken and dumplings, or chicken salad. Maybe both. Wow. I have a boring ass life! My weekend is going to be unpacking boxes, organizing, cooking, and cleaning. I really need to get a life! :-)

No comments: