Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cookie Party


I am supposed to be going to a cookie/ornament exchange today. I really don't feel like it, because I am getting a cold. My ears are all itchy, my throat is sore, and my nose is runny. This seems like enough reasons to call and tell the host that I am not coming. But, my wonderful husband has decided that he will help me make the cookies so I can still go. Isn't that great? :-) So, I guess I am still going. We are supposed to make 2doz cookies. And, instead of choosing a cookie that would be really easy to make, I choose the sugar cookie. I always choose the most complicated. I don't know why I do this, I just do. Kristi was supposed to go with me, but she is really sick (hmmm, I wonder if that is why I am sick...). So, I will be flying solo. And, I will be driving Jakes car. :-( I really, really want my car back. I should be able to get it on Monday morning. But, with my luck, something really off the wall will happen in the shop and it will be delayed for forever. As long as I have it by next Friday, I will be ok. The thought of having to pile everything into Jake's car for that 3hr ride home, isn't exciting! :-) Well, I guess I need to go and start on the cookies. TTYL!

No comments: