Thursday, December 13, 2007

PMS

Once agian, I am sitting here at work with nothing to do in this exact moment. I am eating cheeze doodle, which I am sure aren't supposed to be for breakfast. But, I don't care. I am very quickly becoming moody. I woke up this morning at 7. I don't remember the alarm going off, but I was sleeping really heavy. Sleep wasn't so great, I kept dreaming really off the wall stuff. When I did wake, I felt rushed. I am also bloated and ugly. Ok, so I'm not ugly, but I am very bloated! :-) Between stress, and pms, I am not a wonderful person today.
I have to go to the laywers office in a bit and pay him for going to court for me. I have to go to walmart tonight after work so I can finish my shopping. Walmart is of the devil! I feel like I need to take meds before I go! Seriously, ours is always super hot, crowded, the people use carts as weapons, and I always feel like I am going to have a panic attack driving through the parking lot.
This day isn't going to be fun.
PMS SUCKS!!!

No comments: