Friday, December 14, 2007

The countdown begins...

So the countdown has begun...

There are only 28mins left here at work, and I am starting to get excited. Jake is bring food home for himself, Doug, and I. Mmmmm...KFC! I still have so much to do when I get home. Pack, wrap the last of the gifts, and clean the litter box. Jake wants to leave by 8, but I am not sure I will be able to make that deadline. I am going to try, but I won't get home until close to 7. I am not even sure that all my clothes are clean. Oh well, I can wash clothes at mom's. I am not sure if I will have to drive or not. I hope not, I really don't see to well at night, which makes me nervous. I wear glasses at night, but they throw a glare. I really need to get them treated so they don't do that anymore. OH well, I need to go! Time got away from me, and we got busy at work. I only have 3 mins! YEA!!! I'll post pics of this weekend later.

No comments: